Last Minute Liberty Questions

Thanks in advance! Hopefully some folks sailing on her had the same questions, so this helps!

1.) Do they have a chocolate breakfast one morning in the dining room? Is it a character breakfast only? WE're a couple without kids and would feel weird in there if that was the case, but we love a good chocolate breakfast!

2.) Is there a diamond breakfast area?

3.) Planning on Chops one night-- does anyone know which day lobster is served on the 5-nighter that goes to Falmouth and Labadee?

4.) Are there any cooking classes or enrichment classes offered? I doubt it, but wish Royal would do those on sea days.

Thanks!

Thanks in advance! Hopefully some folks sailing on her had the same questions, so this helps!

1.) Do they have a chocolate breakfast one morning in the dining room? Is it a character breakfast only? WE're a couple without kids and would feel weird in there if that was the case, but we love a good chocolate breakfast!

2.) Is there a diamond breakfast area?

3.) Planning on Chops one night-- does anyone know which day lobster is served on the 5-nighter that goes to Falmouth and Labadee?

4.) Are there any cooking classes or enrichment classes offered? I doubt it, but wish Royal would do those on sea days.

Thanks!

1. Don't recall a chocolate breakfast

2. Diamond Lounge has a continental style breakfast. No diamond breakfast area in MDR as I recall.

3. Don't remember. Lobster isn't a big deal for me.

4. No cooking classes.

Planning on Chops one night-- does anyone know which day lobster is served on the 5-nighter that goes to Falmouth and Labadee?

Two weeks ago on this cruise...Chops (ONLY ON FIRST NIGHT) had a deal for $5.00 extra you could get a lobster tail with you entrée. We did not. But......several did. The guy next to us said it was the best lobster he had ever had. It looked delicious and extra large, as big as I've ever seen served. Waitress said they had been doing this the first night only for a while.

If you are Diamond plus (maybe diamond?) you should get a BOGO offer for Chops. Good only for the first night of the cruise.

Only Diamond Plus get that BOGO.

Diamond breakfast in the D lounge is great. Love the quietness, lovely view, I typically do not want anything more than a bagel and coffee so it works out great for me.