hong kong Cruise Terminal

minda5

Anybody used Hong Kongs new cruise terminal (Kai Tak). I am disembarking here in April 2014 on Diamond Princess and wondering what public transport is available from cruise terminal to Star Ferry or even Hong Kong Island where I have a hotel for 3 nights.

Anybody used Hong Kongs new cruise terminal (Kai Tak). I am disembarking here in April 2014 on Diamond Princess and wondering what public transport is available from cruise terminal to Star Ferry or even Hong Kong Island where I have a hotel for 3 nights.

Just returned after Celebrity Millenium cruise terminating in Hong Kong. There were taxis but not a lot. They did come after a little wait. They were fairly cheap as we were a group of 4. There is a free shuttle to the nearest MTR. The MTR is cheap and easy to use. We had a full day in port before disembarking. On this day we used a taxi. The only problem is if you want to go across to Hong Kong Island many won't go across and vice versa on the return journey,other than that they were good. On disembarkation day I had pre ordered a van due to being a group of 4 with luggage. There seemed more taxis on this day. Hope this helps Jennifer