Cabin Question on Coral

AryMay

I don't know about the Coral, but my wife and I and two other couples were on an Alaskan cruise this past summer on the Sapphire Princess. We had three adjacent rooms on the Caribe deck. While the doors in the hallway were not all adjacent to each other, the room stewards were able to open the balcony divider doors between the three balconies.

We all spent quite a bit of time on the balconies.

Hi AryMay,

We were on the Coral 11/26/13 so the cruise is still pretty fresh in mind. We had cabins C309 and C307 on the Caribe deck. They were the first 2 cabins in the bump out on the other side of the ship from you. Our cabins were 2 inset doors side by side and if I recall they were all similar in that portion of the ship except for the suites in the very front where the secret door was.

Also, we had the cabin stewardess open the door between balconies. Only the door could be opened not the whole balcony but it was sufficient to walk back and forth between cabins. A little tip though...there was no way to keep the door from swinging back and forth. It would not stay open by itself so we tied the one part of the door to balcony with a plastic bag. Not the best way but it kept the door attached to the wall for the whole cruise with no issues.

I hope this helps! Have a wonderful cruise.

It was our first time on Princess and the Coral was a beautiful ship.

We have had the steward open our balcony door on cruises we did with my in-laws. We took a bungee cord to fasten door so that it stayed open.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app