Restaurants at Bayside Marketplace

Patty in NC

Hi!

We will be staying in Miami for a 1 night pre-cruise stay in Sept. and staying at the Holiday Inn Port of Miami. Our flights have changed so much since booking that we will now be in town for dinner that night (previously not supposed to arrive until after 11 pm). I would love some restaurant recommendations at Bayside Marketplace (I've been to the website). There will be 3 of us (one of which is a 9 year old boy) so kid-friendly is probably best...especially after traveling. I have never stayed in this area before so any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Patty

Good Morning

Bubba Gumps is really good but there is lots of differents resturants in the food court . The food court upstairs is like a shopping Mall food court, we did do lunch in the food court it was good and very resonably priced but bubba gumps for dinner it was really good have a great cruise James

Bubba Gumps all the way for kids. We stayed at Miami Intercontinental precruise in March, 2004 and walked to the Marketplace.Very safe. Our families had 4 kids between us ages 9-14 and they loved BG. My now 13 year old nephew still keeps begging to go back! He even tried to eat my dinner!

We love Le Cafe and are repeat customers when we cruise out of Miami.

Tried Bubba Gumps, but find it a "been there done that" kind of place. I personally found the food pricey and the atmosphere a bit over the top.

Le Cafe is quiet, good food, reasonably priced, with a seat by the water.

Just my 2 cents.

CityWoman

For our 11/02 cruise we looked at the menu at Buba Gumps and found it VERY over priced for mediocre offerings. We ate a Lorenzos (far right in the mall) and found the food quite good, the portions huge and the bill moderate.

We love Le Cafe and are repeat customers when we cruise out of Miami.

Tried Bubba Gumps, but find it a "been there done that" kind of place. I personally found the food pricey and the atmosphere a bit over the top.

Le Cafe is quiet, good food, reasonably priced, with a seat by the water.

Just my 2 cents.

CityWoman

I would agree about Bubba Gumps--overrated, and I am shrimp lover!!!

Archived