Open Passages & 1-2-3-Go!

SmittyNYC

Hi All! I've seen a few comments and lots of questions about the new COMBINEABLE Open Passages and 123Go Promotion.

Reporting here that I successfully booked an 11day Ultimate Caribbean for later this year using an Open Passages from March 2013 along with the 123Go Promotion.

Here's how it broke down:

- Open Passage is from PRIOR to August 1, 2013

- Received $200 OBC from Open Passage (for 11 day itinerary)

- Selected the Beverage Package from 123Go

- Received 25 bonus Captains Club points for booking before 12/31/13

- Received one category upgrade for being a Captains Club member

Important to note... This is US based (I imagine there's a similar promo/combo for UK, etc.), and is valid until 2/28/14 according to the mailer I received. Also, the folks at Celebrity had to do some double-checking on their end to confirm, but it is a valid and accurate promo. Lastly, it's doesn't apply to all itineraries, and wasn't valid for Europe or South American sailings (amongst others).

Hoping some more people can take advantage of the reduced Passages deposit & OBC along with 123Go! It's great to see these are combineable now - even if only for a limited time!

Sorry, you can ignore that request, I see now this is for "Open Passages", but I reserved a specific sailing on a specific ship so I think that is a Reserved Passage and this wouldn't apply anyway. Thank you for the info anyway.

Hi AlbertaCruisers,

FYI, what the OP is describing, is from a prior onboard program that Celebrity has recently changed.

Please CLICK HERE , for a link to the current onboard booking programs. I hope this helps, and Happy Holidays !

We have just booked a Med cruise on Constellation. We used our Open Passage to get OBC and also got the Drink Package, gratuities paid and 25 Captain's Club points because it was before Dec 31st..