Is it safe? Secret Falls & river tubing w/ Liberty Tours

Midwest Cruisers

We are wondering if it would be safe to do an excursion with Liberty Tours Jamaica to the Secret Falls and river tubing. I have heard great things about this company but my main concern is that we will be the only ship in port that day and feel we could be targeted. Normally there are more than one ship in port. Should we stick to a ship excursion this time?

We are wondering if it would be safe to do an excursion with Liberty Tours Jamaica to the Secret Falls and river tubing. I have heard great things about this company but my main concern is that we will be the only ship in port that day and feel we could be targeted. Normally there are more than one ship in port. Should we stick to a ship excursion this time?

ABSOLUTLEY you will be safe with Liberty Tours! Ricardo will keep you safe and away from the vendors. We used this company in August and LOVED every single minute of it. My only regret is that I didn't find them sooner- like the year before when I sailed on Oasis. Secret Falls was the best secluded paradise I have ever seen. You will not be able to see this on a ship tour, because they don't offer this tour. If you have any questions please feel free to email me privately at my screen name above @ msn.com. I have many pictures of our wonderful day with Ricardo.

Targeted for what? Vendors selling their goods? Not to worry-your driver will keep them away from you. We used Liberty in November and had Aden. Our tour to Secret Falls was amazing! I stay away from ship tours, too many people, and too much money. I look forward to having my private time away from them by booking my own tour. Liberty Tours rocked! Highly recommend!

You would rather be in port with more ships to be packed in like sardines? If you are white you will stand out and if that make you a target, I would say YES. A target for what though: robbery, murder, hassle, offering of weed and nick nacks? How would a ship sponsored excursion stop that verses a reputable tour company?

I would suggest the ship sponsored excursions which is probably run by operators working for Liberty Tours. It will give you peace of mind which is always best to have.

Edited by Blk_Amish

Here you go.

Targeted for what? Vendors selling their goods? Not to worry-your driver will keep them away from you. We used Liberty in November and had Aden. Our tour to Secret Falls was amazing! I stay away from ship tours, too many people, and too much money. I look forward to having my private time away from them by booking my own tour. Liberty Tours rocked! Highly recommend!

How much was the tour, can you tell me a bit about it??

Joyce