Silhouette Eastern Caribbean 12-22

bwg03

I thought the filet mignon was outstanding in Tuscan Grill. Difficult to think something could be better. It was very tender. I will have to try it! Thanks.

Tell me more about that cookie dessert! What is it made of?

Think of Melting Cookie in a pan with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. Very Rich but oh my lord out of this world good. Do not miss it.

:)About the 20% off coupon for the specialty restaurants, could you tell me how to search for this on google?

Search for the following "20% off specialty restaurant celebrity" click the first link and the offer will appear. Print it out and boom you are good to go!

One Important thing to Note: I brought along the 20% off coupon for the first night in a specialty discount. While booking he said there wasn't any coupon. Once I pulled it out and showed it to him he said they would honor it. Just a reminder to bring the certificate. You can find it by searching on google.

Thanks for the info about the coupon. What is the dress code? Can nice shorts be worn? Thanks.

In Lawn club it was very relaxed. I wore shorts and sandals and was fine. I think it's the most relaxed dress code out of any specialty dining on the ship. Have fun!

In Lawn club it was very relaxed. I wore shorts and sandals and was fine. I think it's the most relaxed dress code out of any specialty dining on the ship. Have fun!

Thanks, that makes my husband happy:). We did this cruise last March, our first Celebrity, and missed so much.....the Lawn Grill included. Looking forward to going and using the coupon on top of it....love a good coupon;)

We were in St. Kitts last year and took the Catamaran excursion. We sailed to Nevis for a beach lunch. However, ditch the free lunch and walk down to the Four Seasons for lunch. It is a beautiful property. We stayed there until time to sail back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk