Online Documentation Questions

Kira10

We just entered our online documentation information for our first cruise. Filled out all the fields, no problem. But when I selected the option to print our information, 2 additional fields showed up on the printed version:

Driver's License - State Issued

Birth Certificate - State Issued

These fields did not appear when I was filling out the immigration information, it just had those related to passport, visa and place of birth. Did I miss something?

Also if my passport was issued out of the Nat'l Passport Office (via mail)

should I just enter USA? Thanks for any insight - we want everything to go smoothly when boarding!

I have never provided birth or drivers license info when using a passport. I believe the passport info is all that you need since you have one. When you receive your docs, be sure to fill out the credit card charge info & have it ready BEFORE you go to make embarkation easier also!

by "X" when we log in & go to "Before you cruise" to online docs. So we just fill in any new info as our passports don't expire til 2010 so they are already typed in, as is next of kin info.

I always print everything out, as they even have a PRINT option on it just in case power is out or computers aren't working. But CC they already have cards printed & in alphabetical order to give folks fast!

I noticed that when i printed out the docs there was a line for telephone number for the travel insurance provider which had not been a choice when typing in the info. It was Celebrity's cruisecare policy, so I just wrote in by hand the phone number for Berkley Care in the blank space so i'll have it if they ask. i did make a call to find out which provider I was to put since there is a slew of companies, underwriters etc. and she said Berkley.

Thanks everyone, for the advice. I did go back in a couple times, but the driver's license field did not show when you add information, only when you print. I'll just print this all out as advised, and write in the info and also the Celebrity Care insurance info as flashdog_1 mentioned, and we should be set!

Thanks again. Can't wait to get to Alaska!

I would believe that in the process of filling in documentation that there was a pull down menu question near the beginning that said "Documentation Type". If you selected Passport the Driver's License and/or Birth Certificate question would be surpressed... but when you print it the question had been hard coded into the print form.

The insurance stuff would come from Emergency Contact Screen on your profile.

Can you tell I use to work in applications software. :)

Jim

I could not remember where my passport was issued but if you look inside your passport where the numbers and expirtation date is etc it will state where the place of issue was!

Archived