Quick questions, birding shortly

foxesden1

1. Can you still bring water on board? how much? In roll on bag?

2. Soda ( same question)

3. Photo packages ? Do they have them, what rates ? Price per pix?

4. Rewards for photos? Whats this?

5. Mexican Cruise, and the fun finds organizer ? What on eat his that?

I assume since this is posted in Carnival forum that you are asking about Carnival rules...

1/2- Yes, you can bring up to 12 waters, sodas, or any combination of the two per person, no larger than 20 oz bottles/cans. So if there are two of you, you can have 12 cokes and 12 waters, or 18 cokes and 6 waters... you get the idea. Yes, they must be in your carry on.

3/4- I know they sell photo credits pre cruise (like gift cards) that you can buy on the carnival site and have the credit on your account when you board. They are a bad deal IMO. It doesn't save you any money on the pictures, and if you don't use all the credits by the end of the cruise you lose them. Why bother??? They may sell packages on board, I'm not sure about this. I think I have seen something lately about getting something special for buying a certain # of photos, but I don't remember the details.

5- I'm sorry, this question makes no sense to me. Can you rephrase it please or give more information?

I use a wheeled suitcase to put my sodas in, and I "carry" it on board with me. I gently roll the suitcase around with little to no effort, so it's no big deal at all. I use a medium sized suitcase, one that's too large for airplane carry-ons, but the cruises have different rules. They typically allow for larger suitcases to be carried on, unless someone is in a bad mood.

I think the last remark on the op question number 5 is " what on earth is that" at least i think....:) but i still dont know about the first part of the question... fun finds?

Edited by lilmizz

I think the last remark on the op question number 5 is " what on earth is that" at least i think....:) but i still dont know about the first part of the question... fun finds?

Fun Times, maybe?:confused::confused:

Oh lord yes I have the worst iPad in the world sometimes it swaps words..

Boarding - Birding LOL

the last one was in regards to the fun ship organizer they sell for $30 what is it? Is it worth it?

And so if we have three people cruising.. Each one gets to bring a selection of drinks? Cool!

Can you do water soda juice plus wine?

are you talking about the shopping orgaizer with a bunch of coupons?

HUGEST waste of money ever.

You can get most of the coupons at the pier. I am usually a sucker for these things, but this one is just amazing to me that people will spend their money on coupons.

catrin