WOW--Potential $325.00 + extras

I got an e-mail a few days ago from the travel agency I booked our last cruise from. January is so called "wave month" and they are offering some awesome perks starting January 2/14. They are offering a ****** gift card for $100.00 to be used as OBC. if you are 1 of the first 500 people to book. Then they are offering another $100.00 OBC for 7-9 night cruises plus a reduced deposit of $125.00 pp. They are also offering a $60.00 specialty restaurant voucher OR a $100.00 spa credit for balcony & above. It also stated that most of these cruises will come with pre-paid gratuities or additional OBC depending on total cabin cost.

So I figure $100.00 gift card, $100.00 OBC for a 7 night cruise, my $100.00 OBC from my Next Cruise Certificate, a $100.00 spa credit, plus I will probably qualify for the prepaid grats as there will be 3 of us in our cabin. I know it will only cover the first 2 passengers as my son will have to pay for his own gratuities. My son will only have to pay the $125.00 deposit instead of the $250.00 I also have another $25.00 gift card for paying for my insurance at the time of booking on my last cruise. Plus this is all combinable with my diamond discount:)

Just waiting for a call back from them sometime this afternoon to verify. Me thinks me can say Hello Freedom of the Seas for November 23/14 :)

Good luck! I know which TA you are talking about since i used them in the past. I tried to get in on one of their deals once and it wasn't quite as good as it sounded (I ended up getting a lower cruise price + OBC from a different TA). Let us know the final outcome!