Express pass

flying fingers

When do Express Passes usually become available to print? I got my luggage tags but the Express Pass still shows as not available. I sail 1/25.

Hi Flying fingers,

Have you completed all sections of the Express Pass online registration ? If so, it should be available to print by now. If you require additional assisstance, I suggest calling online check-in deparment at 1-877-200-2897. I hope this helps, and Happy New Year !

As soon as I made final payment and all my online check in stuff was complete, I was able to print my express pass and we don't sale until Feb 22. I am waiting for my luggage tags to become available now.

Are you maybe missing something on your online checkin? If so it should tell you if something is incomplete.

• 2 weeks later...
Do you get one Express pass per room or one per guest? If two people are using the same credit card, should there be one/two pass?

I am wondering the same. I was only offered the ability to print one Express Pass which had my husband's name. My name was listed under the "Cruise Ticket Contract"