Best Stateroom - Disney Fantasy

Hswillia07

Another post from me! I haven't cruised in two or three years now, so I'm getting pretty excited :)

We're going to be sailing on Fantasy (me, husband, 3 year old, 9 month old) and my question is this - do we need the 'deluxe family oceanview veranda' suite, or would the 'oceanview veranda suite' be enough? I understand that the latter is about 50sq ft smaller, but is there any other difference? do the regular balcony rooms have the nice round tub/rainshower head combo like I understand the family veranda rooms have?

Thanks so much for your advice!

I understand that the latter is about 50sq ft smaller, but is there any other difference? do the regular balcony rooms have the nice round tub/rainshower head combo like I understand the family veranda rooms have?

No, they don't. That's the other difference. And the extra desk space and an extra chair.

Another post from me! I haven't cruised in two or three years now, so I'm getting pretty excited :)

We're going to be sailing on Fantasy (me, husband, 3 year old, 9 month old) and my question is this - do we need the 'deluxe family oceanview veranda' suite, or would the 'oceanview veranda suite' be enough? I understand that the latter is about 50sq ft smaller, but is there any other difference? do the regular balcony rooms have the nice round tub/rainshower head combo like I understand the family veranda rooms have?

Thanks so much for your advice!

My husband, 6 yr old daughter and I stayed in a deluxe family ocean view verandah suite (10582) in Oct. Loved the extra space, and the round tub/shower was a great feature. With a 9 mos old you will welcome that extra space! Our steamer trunk was placed by the closet, which made the room feel less crowded. Just ask the room steward to move it.

Edited by SaskAries

• 5 months later...

Hi I'm cruising on 19th July on fantasy with my husband and two kids aged 6 and 4. Would anyone be able to tell me am I better taking my own costumes for the kids or buy them on board? Ie princess dress etc. Also dining in the main hall in the evening for captains dinner how dressy is it? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk