Breakaway fireworks from Balcony portside?

gerry1.10

Hi

I understand the fireworks on the Breakaway is launched from the aft portside. Our balcony cabin is on Deck 12 midiship port side. Does anyone know if you can watch the fireworks from the balconies located in this location and its vicinity.

Thanks

gerry1.10

Great to hear! You did not miss any part of the fireworks from being where you are with no aft view?

thanks

It wasn't my plan to watch the fireworks from my balcony. My plan was to go to SpiceH2O. I was on the BA Bermuda cruise. The fireworks are Friday night, and we left Bermuda earlier that same day. I wound up seasick and that night. We were in our cabin and heard the fireworks so we watched from the balcony. I had a nice view and was glad I got to see the firework. I was more upset that I missed the 80's party and it was my bday and I was sick :mad: I was looking forward to that party the whole cruise. We couldn't hear the music that they play along with the fireworks from the balcony but the view was great and a plus is no crowds on the balcony :p

It wasn't my plan to watch the fireworks from my balcony. My plan was to go to SpiceH2O. I was on the BA Bermuda cruise. The fireworks are Friday night, and we left Bermuda earlier that same day. I wound up seasick and that night. We were in our cabin and heard the fireworks so we watched from the balcony. I had a nice view and was glad I got to see the firework. I was more upset that I missed the 80's party and it was my bday and I was sick :mad: I was looking forward to that party the whole cruise. We couldn't hear the music that they play along with the fireworks from the balcony but the view was great and a plus is no crowds on the balcony :p

thanks. it is good to know we have an option. yes the big plus is to be able to watch the fireworks in your "personal" space (balcony) and avoid the crowd. but we may end up watching it at SpiceH20 for the accompanying music and atmosphere.

By the way, could you not turn on the TV for the music?

Edited by gerry1.10

• 2 weeks later...