Enchantment, Royal Family Suite (looks like no access to balcony except from bedroom?

This is a two-bedroom suite. The photos of this cabin look like in order to go outside onto the balcony you have to wait until the people sleeping in the main bedroom area wake up, as it appears that the living room area only has a window looking outside? That seems strange to me. Does anyone know if it's true? I called RCI and the person said they didn't know either.

Not true. We have stayed in the corner aft RFS on the Enchantment and there are sliding doors in the living area and also in the master bedroom. Same is true with the RFS on the side of the ship.

The living area is wall to wall windows with the exception of the sliding door. It probably looks like all windows in the pics on the web site.

There are four of these cabins on the Enchantment, and two are aft and two are toward the front of the ship (so no corner cabins). Our cabin is going to be 8552, and so has anyone stayed in either of the forward Royal Family Suite cabins on the Enchantment to know if the living room area has direct access to the (fairly small) balcony without having to walk through the main/larger bedroom? Thank you for any insight as the lady with RCI that I talked to in Kansas didn't know.

There are four of these cabins on the Enchantment, and two are aft and two are toward the front of the ship (so no corner cabins). Our cabin is going to be 8552, and so has anyone stayed in either of the forward Royal Family Suite cabins on the Enchantment to know if the living room area has direct access to the (fairly small) balcony without having to walk through the main/larger bedroom? Thank you for any insight as the lady with RCI that I talked to in Kansas didn't know.

Same cabin we stayed in, it's perfect. Check out my live from thread and you will see my YouTube video tour of the cabin. The link is below!

Edited by skyking

There are two corner aft RFS on deck 8. 8166 and 8666 are the numbers. I have stayed in 8166. The balconies are huge and sort of wrap around but not exactly. You can see to the side of the ship and not just out the back. Really nice.