Breakaway O1 Family Ocean View

NYCrews

We stayed in a Family oceanview on the Breakaway in November. I think you will really like this stateroom for a Oceanview. The picture window is very Large and you can even sit in the sill. The bathroom is large with a double sink, full bathtub which includes soap and shampoo. Plenty of bathroom storage. This stateroom can hold 5, has two closets one large double and a smaller one. there is a curtain so you can close off the two sleeping areas. Also a large desk, mini fridge, blow dryer. Plenty of space. I will try to upload some pictures later. If you have any other questions- just let me know

I was looking for that sheet...thanks.

So it looks like the O1 room is bigger than a BC balcony including the Sq ft of the balcony. So, the question is how much do I value the open air vs more room inside.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Forums mobile app

Yes it is bigger than a balcony. Including the bathroom. We enjoyed the extra space plus the picture window was one a large one. I guess you have to decide which will work for you. How many people will be in your stateroom?

We have 4 - me, DW, DD10, and DD7 - on the Epic - once the bunk bed came down the room was super small...partially due to the BB being beside the closet. Thank God for adjoining rooms with my parents but also me figuring out I didnt have to wait for the room attendant to move the BB into the ceiling in the morning.

I never felt cramped on a RCCL ship, even the monster ones (I find the bigger they are, the smaller the cabins).

But I do like looking out at the water (hopefully, next door wont be a huge smoker like on my last cruise)