Best Boardwalk Balcony cabins?? Pics??

shelpt

We are sailing on Oasis in June in cabin 10303 (boardwalk balcony). Of course I look everyday to see what other cabins open up. I know getting as far aft as possible will give us better views.

I want to know which deck is best. Cabin 11709 is currently open which puts us further aft but I want opinions on the best decks before I do. Wee dont mind walking, but like quick access to food! I know the secret balcony is on 11.

I would also love to see some views from the balconies that are more forward. I only ever see pics from the most aft boardwalk balconies (lucky ducks!).

I appreciate any and all opinions. Cruise critic has and continues to be such a valuable resource, thanks to everyone!

We stayed in 14303 (an accessible boardwalk balcony.) it had a good view of the aqua theater when standing at rail. We watched the show and practices from there. I don't recommend Deck 14 due to the zip line landing on top of it but the location on Deck 10 should be pretty good.

We stayed in 14303 (an accessible boardwalk balcony.) it had a good view of the aqua theater when standing at rail. We watched the show and practices from there. I don't recommend Deck 14 due to the zip line landing on top of it but the location on Deck 10 should be pretty good.

That's good to know. It's tough from pictures to tell how far away it is from the aft. thanks!!

We are sailing on Oasis in June in cabin 10303 (boardwalk balcony). Of course I look everyday to see what other cabins open up. I know getting as far aft as possible will give us better views.

I want to know which deck is best. Cabin 11709 is currently open which puts us further aft but I want opinions on the best decks before I do. Wee dont mind walking, but like quick access to food! I know the secret balcony is on 11.

I would also love to see some views from the balconies that are more forward. I only ever see pics from the most aft boardwalk balconies (lucky ducks!).

I appreciate any and all opinions. Cruise critic has and continues to be such a valuable resource, thanks to everyone!

I hope a cabin father aft opens up for you.

That's the one reason we booked so far ahead. we got 10329. It is still 400 days away and have been booked since last July.

Good Luck!:)

Bill

I hope a cabin father aft opens up for you.

That's the one reason we booked so far ahead. we got 10329. It is still 400 days away and have been booked since last July.

Good Luck!:)

Bill

Thats awesome! Couldnt book it that far in advance but i lucked out before checking everday for a cancellation. Enjoy your cruise!