Clam shell ??

rinakop

Stupid question…:confused:

How do you reserve clam shell loungers on GSC?

I saw in your signature that your staying in the Haven on BA. Tell the concierge all the reservations and shore excursions you want. The concierge will take care of it. I booked my clam shell and Disney excursion thro the concierge. You will have priority disembark and when you get to GSC you will be on the first tender to GSC and can get a clam shell in the first row.

Edited by Godiva830

I saw in your signature that your staying in the Haven on BA. Tell the concierge all the reservations and shore excursions you want. The concierge will take care of it. I booked my clam shell and Disney excursion thro the concierge. You will have priority disembark and when you get to GSC you will be on the first tender to GSC and can get a clam shell in the first row.

Your Haven concierge will book everything for you, reserve your clam shell(s) early. If you do not like the location of your reserved clam shell(s), do not be shy, the beach staff will let you choose your preferred location.

Have a great cruise, GSC has become one of our favorite days!

You can only book clamshells on GSC at the shore excursion desk once on board, unless you are staying in a suite, when the concierge can do it for you.

They cost $29 each and are not assigned, just first come first served. As OP stated, you get a priority tender ticket and if you don't get there early, you end up with a non front row clamshell, and you only see the clamshell in front of you. Also, just to expand, get one with a ventilation window in the back otherwise they get REALLY hot inside.

If you wait to reserve a clam shell, day of going to the island, is that too late? Also, I went to NCL site, didn't see anything about reserving clam shells. If I wasn't on CC, how would I have known about the clam shells? I read on this site there are 2 lounge chairs. Can 6 people fit in a clam shell?

If you wait to reserve a clam shell, day of going to the island, is that too late? Also, I went to NCL site, didn't see anything about reserving clam shells. If I wasn't on CC, how would I have known about the clam shells? I read on this site there are 2 lounge chairs. Can 6 people fit in a clam shell?

I guess so it you are really friendly!!

clamShell.jpg.ab3c81f39a6d7c781c7cbd4f78baf793.jpg