Belikin Beer Brewery

jackg962

Well, color me confused. I just logged in to my reservation to see if I'd be able to book it, and it doesn't show up for me either. I'm sailing March 2nd, and as I mentioned, two others in my party have already booked it. I'd call and ask NCL. It's still listed under shore excursions if you go in through the main webpage, so they haven't eliminated it. My guess is it's a computer glitch. Please let me know what you find out - thanks!

Well, the part of my party that had already reserved the Belikin Brewery tour were notified yesterday by NCL that they were not going to be offering it. They will receive a refund in 7 business days. Just an fyi for anyone else interested in booking this!

Interesting. I'm on the Carnival Dream in February and this excursion was recently added a few weeks ago. It's still showing up as an option, so I think we're going to book it. I was also trying to find information from anybody who's attempted to do this one on their own and/or with a cruise line but wasn't able to get information.

I posted a question on this forum a few weeks ago, and one person responded that they had tried to receive more information, but so far as they could tell, this brewery does not offer showings to the public anymore, the only way to go is via a cruise line. I'm not sure where he/she received that information to confirm it, however.

Edited by rollissaria

• 2 weeks later...