What do you call the "rehearsal dinner" when it's not really a rehearsal dinner?

Now that 2014 has rolled in, it's starting to set in that I'll be getting married in less than 5 months. We are having an embarkation day wedding through Royal Caribbean on June 1. The night before we are hosting a dinner. Since it's not a rehearsal dinner, what do you call the dinner the night before?

Thanks for all the help! I've gained many ideas and insight as to how cruise weddings work through your posts. It has helped calm my need to be "in control" just by reading your suggestions. Once again, thank you for the help!

We call ours a rehearsal dinner, but it is really just as much a "thank you" for our special guests and family/friends who travelled to join us. We are having almost 40 people attend this dinner and wish we could have room for more. Our embarkation day wedding will not have a sit down dinner for the non-sailing guests so this kind of replaces it.

Since we are getting married while in the NYC port, we have arranged a "party" bus for the night befor to take our guests around the city for a few hours. Most have never been to NYC before and are quite excited to see as much as possible.