marriott tampa thanks

ptascrapbooker

Just wanted to let everyone know how much we appreciate the Marriot hotel in Tampa.

We just got off our cruise from the Miracle and it was about 3:30 in the morning on July 10th. It was the july 3rd cruise that came in after hurricane dennis.

Everything was a mess and everyone was trying to get any taxi they could. Our group split up. My sister and brother in law took my daughter with them, because they got a cab first and we thought they would be first to our hotel.We stayed at the sailport waterfront suites.

The taxi droped them off at the marriott and was gone before they realized the mistake. The taxi, when called the dispatch, would not come back. At this point we would of stayed there, but they were full because of a convention in town.

But, God bless the people at the Marriott. They tried to get another taxi for them, and when they couldn't offered a ride in their shuttle to our hotel free of charge. While waiting, they gave them water and snacks and a stuffed lion to my daughter, who slept with it that night.

We did give a huge tip to the shuttle guy. He also gave a ride to another hotel to a family whose rental car had broken down near the Marriott. What great people.

I just wanted to let everyone know what a great job they did. And the next time we travel from Tampa my hotel of choice will be the Marriott.

Archived