Looking for help

We will be heading to Falmouth Jamaica in April and we are looking for a nice beach type excursion.(My husband has a back issue and arthritis so can't do anything to strenuous) but a beautiful beach/pool excursion would be nice.

We will be sailing the Independence.

I did just find some info on 2 beaches

Rose Hall(all inclusive) which I see on Royal Caribbean site

I also found info on Sunset Beach but can't find that on Royal Caribbean.

Does anyone have info? Does Royal Book Sunset? Are you allowed to book on your own? I have always just booked through Royal

Any help appreciated

There is a bus to Red Stripe Beach right in the port area. $28 pp round trip. There was a restaurant/bar, gift shop, restrooms, lounge chairs for rent and you could sit in the shade or sun. The people there were very friendly and not pushy. Music going and even did some dance lessons. Would definitely go there again if we get back to Jamaica.

I've booked Sunset Beach Resort, day pass, twice. This is an all inclusive resort, gated resort. It was not crowded, drinks were fine, food was so-so, it is a very pretty place, it is not over the top outstandingly beautiful with huge ceilings or well you get the picture. There is a pool, a play area in the water for kids or adults, beach, palapas, and best of all it was very relaxing and peaceful. I booked on line myself and no issues whatsoever. Last time was 2010 and it was approx 60.00 pp

We went to Sandals Grande Riviera in Ocho Rios ~ great facilities, food and drink ~ for a day pass it was about $85 per person. Could be very relaxing and beautiful, absolutely loved our time there.