For Anyone Cruising On SUPERBOWL SUNDAY

Elaine515

John Heald

2 hours ago

I was asked what food we will serve in the sports bars , lounges and on Lido deck during the Super Bowl. Here is the menu:

Spicy Breaded Chicken Fingers

Philly Steak Sandwich on Baguette

Tempura Fried Shrimp, Sauce Remoulade

South Western Spring Roll with Salsa

Hot Dog on Bun (Sauerkraut, Relish, Mustard)

Cheers

<------ Wearing my Miami Dolphins Jersey and eating Hot Dogs !!!!

This is our third time sailing on superbowl sunday and this is typical bar food they serve us.

What ship will you be on this year? And can you tell us what, if anything, the ship does that day/night? I'm thinking it'll be a blast watching the SuperBowl on the Lido Deck with hundreds of others... Does the Lido Deck get so crowded that we need to get there early? Any hints/tips/suggestions? Thanks

What ship will you be on this year? And can you tell us what, if anything, the ship does that day/night? I'm thinking it'll be a blast watching the SuperBowl on the Lido Deck with hundreds of others... Does the Lido Deck get so crowded that we need to get there early? Any hints/tips/suggestions? Thanks

We will be on the Glory this time

Did it about 4 years ago on the Miracle and they had it in the back lounge called mad hatters I think. We are giants fan and was like watching in a bar. Lots of fun.

Did it two years ago on a conquest class ship, dont remember which one and saw it in main showroom. Fun but no real rooting interest in game.

Never thought of watching on lido. Not sure what we will do but probably depends upon who is playing

this is our 4th year in a row sailing on sb sunday. I can tell you it is a BLAST!!!! Last year was on the Breeze, everyone was standing for the National Anthem when we lost the feed. Without missing a note the entire crowd continued singing and finished the song just as the feed came back. I got chills then, and do now just typing this. Was lots of fun, most wear their hometown gear, which is kinda cool. Getting awefully tired of people feeling sorry for us, when they see our Lions gear :rolleyes:, with the exception of our neighbors from Cleveland:D. Usually at half time, we go inside to the lounge and sit on whatever side we're rooting for. The whole ship is one big party. :D

We are also on the Dream for Super Bowl. Cannot wait to see the crowd on Lido deck. We were on Paradise last year for playoff weekend and it was a great experience with everyone wearing their teams jerseys.

• 2 weeks later...