HAL 'Cruise DVD Package'

lets_dance

Hi, I am looking at the 'Photo and DVD Packages' that HAL offers. There is a package listed as 'Cruise DVD Package', the description is:

"This package includes both the popular Voyage and Destinations DVDs capturing the events on board during your cruise vacation, as well as the beauty and culture of the ports of call visited."

Which to me indicates that is would include photos of our actual cruise, but when I went to order it, it allowed me to pick the departure date as a delivery date, so does it just contain random photos of various other cruises?

Thanks

Lanie

Hi, I am looking at the 'Photo and DVD Packages' that HAL offers. There is a package listed as 'Cruise DVD Package', the description is:

"This package includes both the popular Voyage and Destinations DVDs capturing the events on board during your cruise vacation, as well as the beauty and culture of the ports of call visited."

Which to me indicates that is would include photos of our actual cruise, but when I went to order it, it allowed me to pick the departure date as a delivery date, so does it just contain random photos of various other cruises?

Thanks

Lanie

I "won" a cruise DVD at a New Year's Eve Party on HAL a year or two ago. The DVD was a joke. Most of the clips were obviously not from our cruise and even included clips of shows that were not on our cruise because of the New Year's Eve Parties that changed the show schedule. We watched it and had a good laugh. I would certainly never buy one.

I agree with Jerry. The DVD they were selling onboard that was supposed to be about the Alaskan cruise we were on a couple of years ago was a joke. What especially stood out was what they showed for our day in Juneau. It poured cats and dogs all day long but the DVD showed sunny skies and no one in rain gear. :confused: