Luggage tag question

twinmom38

I took a peak online at Carnival at what will be our luggage tags, and they say "AFT-P".. is the "P" for priority? We have a suite and my son has balcony cabin next door, with the FTTF added, aND HIS ALSO SAYS "aft-p".... thought I remembered last time I sailed Carnival that it had something else printed..

yes, my sons says F2F... but nothing on ours says we have priority boarding...guess they will know from our docs...?

You will have priority boarding, but not the other "perks" of FTTF such as the ability to go to your cabin upon boarding nor will you have early luggage delivery. Your son's luggage tags say FTTF (also on plat/dia luggage tags) so the porters/luggage handlers know to get them on the ship and at the stateroom before everyone else's.

yes, my sons says F2F... but nothing on ours says we have priority boarding...guess they will know from our docs...?

After you complete your citizenship and other info online, your boarding pass that you will print off will show "PRIORITY" if you are entitled to priority boarding. That will get you into the priority line to check in at the terminal. Your luggage tags will show a small circle and "Faster to the Fun" if you are priority status. Make sure when you hand off your luggage to the porter at the dock that you call that to the porter's attention so he can add the orange sticker to your bags where they will be delivered to your cabin early.

Have a great cruise.

OK if I print them from home how do I attach them to my luggage?? and should I attach them after the flight??

:confused:

I pack a small roll of packing tape and attach them to the handle in the hotel room. I also "laminate" them with packing tape at home just in case it rains and it makes them stronger.