Giddy with Glee!

cw2go

After asking many questions of all you NCL novices...

I am officially booked on two 2015 sailings: Alaska/Sun & Canada~New England/Dawn

Yay me!!! Just wanted to share my happy news and warn you that there will be many more questions to come. After sailing RCCL, Carnival and Celebrity and always basically doing it "my-way" freestyle it is about time I jump on board NCL and keep it simple.

I prefer specialty restaurants and setting my own schedule plus with the preferred itineraries it's a win win! :p

Will be doing the longest happy dance count down ever, :D

Patty

Glad all of us "novices" could help. :D;)

Oops!!! I guess I meant I was the novice and needed the experts...Oh geeze I did say I was excited!!!!! :D

Feeling silly but still doing my happy dance,

:p Patty

You are going to love NCL for Alaska - no worries to dress for dinner, take all the extra luggage along with the extra layers that Alaska may require. It was one of our more laid back cruises, more organic than glamourous for sure. The Sun is one of the smaller, older ships, but it should work for you. Though not our favorite out of all the NCL ships we have sailed on, I would sail on the Sun again in a heartbeat.

Our first cruise with NCL was the Dawn and we really liked the ship - we will also be back on the Dawn for the Canada/New England cruise in 2015.

Happy dances all around:)

Congratulations!! Isn't it such a great feeling to have a cruise booked?! I usually book one within a month of getting off. One day I hope to have more than one booked at a time LOL!!

Believe me, its a great feeling to have one booked, and even better to have multiple. :D

I would normally never have 2 booked, never mid 3, but we are trying to squeeze in a few before our son enters school and we are forced to cruise during school breaks. :eek: