Comedians Alfred & Seymore

molme

Saw them on the Golden in November. We almost did not go. So glad we decided to as they were best entertainment of the cruise. :) A true LOL time!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Forums mobile app

They were on the Sapphire for our cruise last week. They are a riot. They did two shows - one in the Princess theater and one in Explorer's Lounge See both if you can! The show they did in the lounge was even better than the first one in the theater!

Does anyone know if they are stilling playing on any Princess ship? We saw them 2 years ago on the Crown and they were really funny.

They were on the island on the Dec 10th sailing. One of the best acts I have seen on Princess. Great energy, very funny, and family friendly. They also had a great supporting cast - I was one of three guys dragged on stage to "help" with a dance routine.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Saw them a few times on Disney. They were hysterical. On our TA-- oldest daughter went to the welcome aboard show herself and saw them. Then a few days later saw them on deck and she's all excited saying, "Mom-- there they are..."

And one of them turns and says, "Are you looking at us because we're Black?"

I said, "We're from Philly, we're just looking."

And we had a nice conversation-- when they did their entire show the next night-- they were wearing Philadelphia Sixers jerseys. On our Panama Canal repo a few years later, they picked dh out to assist. Would love to see them this Spring when we do our first Princess cruise.