My Time Dining Question with multiple cabins

Hey guys, one more question about My Time Dining. On the Allure in March we were originally booked for the early seating for traditional dining for a party of five at one table. We called to switch to My Time Dining and the agent mentioned she would note our request for a table for five. Only later did I start thinking…Our plan is to eat at different times, the in-laws first and then my wife and I later. We are booked in separate cabins on the same reservation, I assume we can have separate seatings in the MDR, right?

Yes, just show up and you will be seated at a table. It will not matter if it is one, two or all 5 of you from your reservation. You will be seated when you arrive and will be asked if you want a private table for what ever number from your group who are currently with you or if you would like to join a large table.

I do not know if you can make reservations for various people and various times in one day.

Edited to say- if you are in separate cabins, each cabin has their own booking/reservation number so you should be able to make reservations if you so choose.

Edited by cruise cruise cruise