Giovanni's for lunch

Great question, would love to know the answer to this as well.

Sadly I believe its only on Sea days. Their lunch menu is fantastic value.

Yes it is a great value and sooo good!!:)

On Serenade a few weeks back it was the same.

Darn~~~~~ that would have been nice!! And lunch only on sea days:confused: Maybe things will change by October;)

Liz:)

How did you get to eat at Giovanni's for lunch on embarkation of Radiance? Do you just rock up and ask at the restaurant? What is the cost please?

We phoned Miami in advance and made a inquires how to make advance bookings for lunch on joining day.

Sent emails to the ship in advance with all individual booking numbers and have made Reservations with success on joining day.For $15 with one of the finest views in the world in Sydney Opera House.Its the best.

The Windjammer on Joining day is a ZOO,and massive problems wanting to dine together with friends.

Princess have got the pax message and relieved their Horizon Cafe ZOO and opened up their Dinning Room on joining day on the Princess Ships, i have joined.I have not sailed Sun/Dawn,or Sea,ships on.

Does the lunch menu differ a lot from the dinner menu? Would you happen to have a link for the lunch menu? Thanks!

I believe the first part is lunch and the second part is dinner:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/giovannis.pdf

Edited by clarea

Thanks for the info! Also thanks to the other posters. Learn so much here! :)

YES I AGREE,

However there is information where it needs to be checked,SOMETIMES, or they are simply woofing on with crap, that is information, they printed here????

Edited by campingman

YES I AGREE,

However there is information where it needs to be checked,SOMETIMES, or they are simply woofing on with crap, that is information, they printed here????

Yes, we have found some things are stated firmly as fact, as happens on the ship also. We do double check when we can. We have also been told things by staff on the ships that turn out to be wrong too. :)