Few more questions from a newbie

New2cruise1483

We are leaving this Sunday for our first ever cruise on the dawn and have a few quick questions. We are booked in a suite and I see that enables us to have breakfast and lunch at Cagney's, so is that complimentary for suite guests or is it up charge like it is for dinner? We are also wondering what we should have ready and be prepared for for embarkation, as in what documentarion we should have handy and what sort of questions to be prepared for. I've read that there have been issues out of Tampa and we just want to try to help things go as smoothly as possible for us and not cause any hang ups :). Any advice is appreciated

We are leaving this Sunday for our first ever cruise on the dawn and have a few quick questions. We are booked in a suite and I see that enables us to have breakfast and lunch at Cagney's, so is that complimentary for suite guests or is it up charge like it is for dinner? We are also wondering what we should have ready and be prepared for for embarkation, as in what documentarion we should have handy and what sort of questions to be prepared for. I've read that there have been issues out of Tampa and we just want to try to help things go as smoothly as possible for us and not cause any hang ups :). Any advice is appreciated

Ooooo how nice your cruise is so close.

breakfast and lunch for suite cruisers at Cagney's is included (no charge).

edocs and ID is the documents you will require. They will give you a medical form to fill out once you get passed security. Don't worry it's short and sweet, but have a pen available.

Tampa hasn't had issues since the beginning of December. I think the last sailing to have issues was the Dec 1st sailing.

Enjoy your cruise.

Breakfast and lunch is complimentary at Cagney's for suite guest and in my opinion is a great perk. When you show up at the terminal have a copy of your cruise ticket & passports.

You will be checked in VIP with nice waiting room with snacks. I love it.

Then you will have lunch in Cagney's and this is where you will most likely meet your butler and concierge. I like to board early. Then I have a relaxing lunch in Cagney's.

It is nice to kick off lthe cruise in Cagney's but after that you can have breakfast and lunch from Cagney's delivered to your suite if you like.

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free