Royal Princess mini review

slc22

Hello,

A great, positive review. We were on the 10/17-24 sailing and had no major issues, either. We used the aft elevators most of the time and sometimes, the forward ones, forgetting where we were. We got to know what cabin numbers we'd be passing on that longer walk after awhile-(around the 400-500's, usually, lol). Thank you for writing your impressions.

JPEvans and Carib, we still need to get together, sometime. I haven't forgotten. I have your email address somewhere. ;)

Once again, thanks for the report. I'm still living my cruise through all the follow-up reviews.

Lynne

Hello,

… We were on the 10/17-24 sailing and had no major issues, either...

Once again, thanks for the report. I'm still living my cruise through all the follow-up reviews.

Lynne

Hi, Lynne, I know exactly what you mean! I am doing the same thing with others' reviews. I discovered LittleMissMagic's family Royal review this week. She has interesting photos, and a real gift for writing. It's fun following along.

Glad to hear you also had smooth sailing on the Royal…

thanks,

sue