princess website

steelhead1

We had a courtesy hold on the Oct 25th repo cruise on the Royal with deposit/payment due today. Have tried numerous times to make our deposit and keep getting the message "critical error". Something up with the website, or? Help!

May I suggest the telephone?

1-800-PRINCESS

They're open for another 40 minutes.

(Also, the website goes down every night at around 11pm ET, so that may have been what caused the problem. Although the website has been acting hinky lately.)

May I suggest the telephone?

1-800-PRINCESS

They're open for another 40 minutes.

(Also, the website goes down every night at around 11pm ET, so that may have been what caused the problem. Although the website has been acting hinky lately.)

yes I did call, or try to about 7:30 PM pacific time and they were closed. Just really concerned about losing the cabin we were holding. For us their website has been acting weird and slow

We had a courtesy hold on the Oct 25th repo cruise on the Royal with deposit/payment due today. Have tried numerous times to make our deposit and keep getting the message "critical error". Something up with the website, or? Help!

Even my TA couldn't get on their website to make our final payment.

Roger

If you still can't get on the website, it'll auto cancel shortly after midnight (Pacific time) tonight...call first thing in the morning (they open at 5:00 a.m. PT) and ask the rep to reactivate the booking, chances are good that your cabin will still be available.