Splash academy

vanilaise

• 2 weeks later...
I am just returning home today I have the splash academy guides for turtles 3-5, 6-9, dolphins 10-12 and entourage 13-17. I'll post them this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much, we are bringing my sister and her 3 boys on their first cruise in Dec and will be on the Dawn. And she (and I actually) are quite curious to see what they plan for the little ones. (I have no kids so have never really gave any thought to the kids clubs). The boys will be 3, 4, & 7 at the time of the sailing and I look forward to seeing your post.

We were traveling as a blended family with my husband and I, our daughter, his older two children, his ex-wife and her husband. Splash Academy was amazing with our family situation as well as our daughter's life threatening latex allergy. The kids were 3, 11 and 13. We would spend port days together on an excursion, have a late lunch, rest/nap, made reservations for 5pm or 5:30pm depending on if it was the main dinning room or a specialty restaurant and then dropped the younger kids off at splash academy for the 7-10:30pm theme nights. The 11 year old stayed for late night play a couple nights of the cruise to balance the sibling rivalry that the 13 year old had activities that went until 1am in Entourage. The 3 year old only stayed for late night play one night (last night pajama party) so that DH and I could go to Quest.

We were traveling as a blended family with my husband and I, our daughter, his older two children, his ex-wife and her husband. Splash Academy was amazing with our family situation as well as our daughter's life threatening latex allergy. The kids were 3, 11 and 13. We would spend port days together on an excursion, have a late lunch, rest/nap, made reservations for 5pm or 5:30pm depending on if it was the main dinning room or a specialty restaurant and then dropped the younger kids off at splash academy for the 7-10:30pm theme nights. The 11 year old stayed for late night play a couple nights of the cruise to balance the sibling rivalry that the 13 year old had activities that went until 1am in Entourage. The 3 year old only stayed for late night play one night (last night pajama party) so that DH and I could go to Quest.

Quick question, I see the late nights have a charge of $6 per child, $4 for each additional sibling... is that per hour or for the entire night?

Quick question, I see the late nights have a charge of $6 per child, $4 for each additional sibling... is that per hour or for the entire night?

It was per hour per child and billed to the cabin. We used onboard credit to pay the child watch fees. 1 night from 10pm to 1am for our 11 year old was $18. Our 3 year old on the last night from 10pm to 12:30am was $12. I don't know if we were charged $6 or $4 for her since her brother was there for a part of the time as well but was picked up earlier than she was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk