Coke Freestyle on Allure question....

JJ2sail

Debating on getting the soda card on Allure and just wondered how many of the freestyle machines are on board? And the locations? Is there only one in the Windjammer? Are there lines at these machines?

Thanks!

I don't remember exactly, but I think there were 2 by sorrentos, 4 in the windjammer and 1 by the wipeout cafe.

Those are the only ones I recall seeing. You can also use your card to get soft drinks at any bar.

There is two on the Royal Promade, 4 in the wind jammer, two on each side and one in hte wide out cafe..

Honnestly I am a huge soda drinker and so is the DW.. The longest we had to wait was no more than 2-3 mins max.. 90% of the time there was nobody at the machines...

I agree with the locations and having done Allure 3 times with the soda package all 3 times, the wait, if there was one, was never more than a couple of minutes but most times just went right up (this was in Royal Promenade as I never used the ones in Windjammer!)

Jo :)

I really wish they would just allow you to use your seapass card to activate the freestyle machines.. i'd like to go to the windjammer and just use a clean glass and fill it instead of lugging around the cup.. but the package is a good deal either way.. glad to hear they have so many machines on-board!

I really wish they would just allow you to use your seapass card to activate the freestyle machines.. i'd like to go to the windjammer and just use a clean glass and fill it instead of lugging around the cup.. but the package is a good deal either way.. glad to hear they have so many machines on-board!

Just a guess, but I suspect that they would have to tie the Freestyle machines into the ship's computer network to access the SeaPass card info. That's not a trivial task, considering that they don't make or control the Freestyle machines.