Victory question

Memaw 114

I have been on Disney and Celebrity cruises; however, only one on Carnival. On that one due to illness of child, I never left the cabin.

My question is this: what places on Victory can you get food, but have to pay extra. I am taking my sister on upcoming trip and do not want to cause her unknown costs. I know this seems like a small thing, but wanted to know before going. Thanks

There isn't a steakhouse on Victory, so you won't have to worry about that.

The Coral Sea Café has specialty coffees, pastries, etc. that would have a charge.

Room service is free, but a tip is appreciated.

All the other food venues are included.

Agc...we leave on the Victory in 48 days!! This is not our first Carnival cruise but it has been 5 years due to us having kids! :) What was your favorite part of the ship?? Any good tips/suggestions?? We cant wait!! We did hear she was an older ship but that doesn't bother me at all! The pics I saw were really nice! Escpecially with the new serenity deck!! Thanks for your input!

Agc...we leave on the Victory in 48 days!! This is not our first Carnival cruise but it has been 5 years due to us having kids! :) What was your favorite part of the ship?? Any good tips/suggestions?? We cant wait!! We did hear she was an older ship but that doesn't bother me at all! The pics I saw were really nice! Escpecially with the new serenity deck!! Thanks for your input!

We enjoyed the Serenity area. On our sailing not a ton of people used it. We love to eat in the aft area next to the large windows overlooking the wake. So relaxing! We also liked the movies on the big screen at night! We didnt do a lot, just mostly relaxed but the ship is great and not overly crowded! You will have a great time. Let me know if you have any questions. I will be doing a review for my trip and just got a new camera so I plan on taking a lot of pictures!