Norwegian Pearl for an 11 year old boy...How are the programs?

edp-70

I have an 11 year old boy who is not the sporty type. I am looking at the Christmas/New Year cruise to the southern Caribbean in Dec 2014. Just wondering if there is stuff for him to do. Thanks. First time NCL cruiser.

Oh yes, there will be plenty for him to do. The kids club is very good. They plan many activities for kids. My youngest son is currently 16. He has been cruising with us since 2006 and he has been on 22 cruises. He is not the sporty type, he is more a video game/computer geek. He will tell you that NCL is his favorite cruise line.

I hope this helps. Since this your first cruise, please feel free to ask any question you wish.

Edited by endymion6942

Oh yes, there will be plenty for him to do. The kids club is very good. They plan many activities for kids. My youngest son is currently 16. He has been cruising with us since 2006 and he has been on 22 cruises. He is not the sporty type, he is more a video game/computer geek. He will tell you that NCL is his favorite cruise line.

I hope this helps. Since this your first cruise, please feel free to ask any question you wish.

Thank you for your reply, Scott. I feel much better and booked today for Dec 22 on the Pearl. I've never been to a few of the Southern Caribbean ports. Excited.

You can check out the program of daily activities for his youth group on the website I created for our Dec 8 cruise on Pearl: https://sites.google.com/site/nclpearl/

Enjoy your year of anticipation and planning!

Thank you so much, Art. I looked at the Dolphins schedule and there is quite a bit if free play. Just wondering what kinds of free play activities the boys can do. I can't find any photos of the Dolphins area.

We're booked on the same Pearl Dec 22 cruise. My son is 14 and not the sporty type either. :) He loves cruising NCL and always stays busy. Looking forward to it so much!

Thanks, SC, that's great to hear. Our daughter is also 14 (she will be 15 at the time of sailing).