Cruise terminal parking 400$ GEM NY

Firedad

just found out this is what the parking fee will be for our cruise on the gem,

I did a little homework and looks like you can park in weehawken at ny waterway ferry port imperial for 113$ an take the 8 min ferry across the Hudson it is 6/10 of a mile from the gem. This looks like a great alternative an can skip the ny city traffic as well.

I did look into that. Don't forget that the ferry ride costs $9 pp one way....so you have to add on $18pp in addition to the parking fee. For my family it only cost $20 more ($225 total) to use Park Right and they will drive us in our car to the pier and drop us off.

Check out the East Coast Departure forum for all the parking options from NJ to nearby parking in Manhattan that will drive you to the pier, a lot of threads there about it.

That said, nothing is as easy as parking at the pier with porter assistance to the parking deck and flying thru C&BP. IMHO

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=415

I might start renting out my driveway space to cruisers for parking! Lol. I will even drive you to the metro north station. Off peak around 17 round trip. 8 bucks for a cab to the pier. X2 for the return trip. Less than an hour door to door

I see you're coming from Boston. I'm coming from Attleboro and take the bus from Green airport right to the terminal. There is also a pickup in Braintree. I think it costs $110 roundtrip. I took it last year and it was a nice bus and not a bad ride. It is through entertainment tours.