Long Beach Parking/Hotel Options

choover2576

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to book the Hotel Maya for the night of March 22. When I use the code I get a message that says confidential rate carnival crew member with no price. If I use the flexible dates all the dates around the 22nd list a $119 rate with just the night of the 22nd being the confidential rate.

Has anyone else booked a confidential rate room? And what was the price?

I booked the crew confidential rate tonight for a cost of $125 for a garden view room for late August.

Hi Laurie, could you tell us how you did this? I've tried several code's and none of them work :(. When I check the "regular" price, it's over $200.00 :eek:!

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Hi Laurie, could you tell us how you did this? I've tried several code's and none of them work :(. When I check the "regular" price, it's over $200.00 :eek:!

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Make sure you are placing the code into the "Corporate" box.

Sometimes it is not available. I know for our October cruise other on our roll call have had to pay for two nights.

I used the corporate code and the price came up as a crew confidential rate. I figured it wouldn't work, but it does and it even offered a park and cruise package, which crew wouldn't be using. Kind of weird, but it let me book with no problems.

• 2 weeks later...

When I put in the code it came up as Carnival Crew and the price said "Confidential" so I called and they said $324 for park and cruise for Nov 8th. Queen Mary is also up there around $249! :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 9 months later...
I used the corporate code and the price came up as a crew confidential rate. I figured it wouldn't work, but it does and it even offered a park and cruise package, which crew wouldn't be using. Kind of weird, but it let me book with no problems.

How did this work out for you? Did they ask for a crew id? We need a room for feb 14th and this rate is the only one I see with the code.

I am very concerned because the rate code 0560018220 shows it as a carnival crew rate and in the information box it states that a carnival crew ID must be shown at check in. Can anyone confirm that they booked a room and stayed in a "crew rate" where it says Carnival Crew rate, must show Carnival ID at check in?

Edited by westcruzer