Recent Glory cruisers-New menu reviews?

NeedBlueWater

We just got off the Glory yesterday....was NOT impressed by the new menu....the chateaubriand...lobster and prime rib were great....we ordered steak one night...couldn't even chew it....we ordered Caesar salad for the table....one person got it in a small bowl...the stuffed mushrooms were horribly presented with this tomato soup ladled over the top...escargot was cold...very limited choices...my husband and I are really low maintenance but we had much better food on our first cruise on the Victory last year...our servers were arguing amongst themselves and they were bewildered and confused by the tables that they had......I found myself almost wanting to know what was for dinner in the dining room earlier in the day so I could decided whether or not to have a Guy's burger at 3 pm....hopefully they are still working out the kinks and it will only get better....Elegant nights are still wonderful though!!!!!

Thanks for all of the reviews from the Glory.

I've asked this a few times before, but does anyone know the order of the menus posted on zydecocruiser for the Glory Western route???

http://zydecocruiser.net/menus/aNew/index.htm

I'm trying to figure out the menus for Belize and the final night at sea, since I think the second formal night is Costa Maya. It would help us choose a steakhouse night.

Thanks!!!!