WHAT TO DO IN MOOREA and PAPEETE?

segcruisers

We are cruising on Radiance of the Seas and will be stopping the following islands:

• Moorea
  • Bora Bora - We have a day planned in Bora Bora going to look at the stingrays, black tipped sharks and then going to a private motu for a suckling pig cooked in a pit underground.
  • Papeete
  • Lahania - Maui - We are hoping to do the helicopter tour in Lahania. Any advice on this would be good too.

I was wondering if you could offer any advice on what tours to do in Moorea and Papeete to compliment the others.

We are thinking of doing a 4 X 4 tour on one of the islands, but which one and with which company?

Many thanks for your help in advance

Full day I think is 8 hours. How long will you be in port? I would google Patrick Adventures and contact him.

I can't remember his email but I think it's in my home computer. I did the half day and it was great. I hope to do the full day - getting for into the interior and Tahiti Iti in a couple of years. Brahe interior if Tahiti is unlike like anything you have imagined of Tahiti.

Moorea by the way I always rent a car and circle the island making shopping stops, beach stop and lunch. You can rent a car easily for 4 or 8 hours.

There will be plenty of tours a available on the ship also.

Full day I think is 8 hours. How long will you be in port? I would google Patrick Adventures and contact him.

I can't remember his email but I think it's in my home computer. I did the half day and it was great. I hope to do the full day - getting for into the interior and Tahiti Iti in a couple of years. Brahe interior if Tahiti is unlike like anything you have imagined of Tahiti.

Moorea by the way I always rent a car and circle the island making shopping stops, beach stop and lunch. You can rent a car easily for 4 or 8 hours.

There will be plenty of tours a available on the ship also.

The only problem is that we are in Moorea on Easter Friday .... not sure if anything will be open :confused::rolleyes:

Best tours & things to do on Bora Bora

Best tours & things to do on Moorea

I wouldn't worry about the holiday, I've found that most tour operators will go out on the holidays, not all but most.

I concur about Patrick's on Tahiti, team up with a few others as his van I believe can take up to 6 passengers. The cost split is cheap. He speaks good English.