Pictures of Suites on Volendam or Zuiderdam

TNguy12

Unfortunately, you are about a day too late for an easy answer, as IRL_JOANIE has just closed her excellent photo library.

However, on her site she states:

While the site is now gone, I will still answer any questions that you wish answered via my email which is irl_joanie@yahoo.com all I ask is that you put HAL Staterooms or something similar in the Subject Line so that I know it is not spam.

Edited by jtl513

Does anyone know where I can find specific pictures of Neptune/Signature suites on either the Volendam or Zuiderdam?

Thanks

As jtl513 has pointed out I have closed my site.

If you email me or even tell me here what stateroom, deck sand or specific ship, I will look and find you what I have.

John, you can post my email I have no problem with that, especially since it is in my signature:)

Joanie

John, you can post my email I have no problem with that, especially since it is in my signature:)

I thought about that, but since you are no longer in the Member list (or the search isn't working) I wasn't sure you'd want it given out ... and was about to email you to ask when I noticed the paragraph I quoted! :)

Edited by jtl513