Ncl on board credit gift vouchers

asda

Hi. We sailing with ncl in June and would like to purchase some ncl on board credit gift vouchers as a surprise for my husbands 50 th birthday . If I order them through the ncl do they post them or is it a voucher that's in your cabin when you arrive on board? His birthday is this month so really I would like they now to put with his present.

Better idea just purchase NCL gift card. $50-$1000. That was all I had on my Xmas list and I gave them as gifts to my family that I am cruising with in Feb.

Hi. how and where do you buy the ncl gift cards? I'm from the uk so it may be differant.

When I have ordered wine to be delivered to the cabin, it was there in the cabin with the note I had filled out on line. My friend was surprised and there was nothing posted or anything that the person you are surprising would read.

When I have ordered wine to be delivered to the cabin, it was there in the cabin with the note I had filled out on line. My friend was surprised and there was nothing posted or anything that the person you are surprising would read.

Thanks I did that last year.

but for his 50 th birthday this month all the family wanted to get him gift vouchers , so I surgested ncl vouchers but looking at the website you order and pay for them now and they will be in your cabin on arrival but our cruise isn't till July. And they wanted to put some kind of voucher in is birthday card.

The only thing I could do is buy the vouchers and print out some vouchers to say he will get them on board. Not the same as having the real thing. Just wished hey did a print out voucher as well.

Edited by asda
Wanted to add more

Hi. how and where do you buy the ncl gift cards? I'm from the uk so it may be differant.

From the NCL.com website:

Q: Where can Gift Cards be shipped?

A: Gift Cards can be shipped anywhere in the US, including Alaska ,Hawai`i and the following U.S. territories: Guam, American Samoa, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and the Marianas. Gift Cards cannot be shipped internationally.

http://www.ncl.com/giftcard

From the NCL.com website:

Q: Where can Gift Cards be shipped?

A: Gift Cards can be shipped anywhere in the US, including Alaska ,Hawai`i and the following U.S. territories: Guam, American Samoa, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and the Marianas. Gift Cards cannot be shipped internationally.

http://www.ncl.com/giftcard

Thanks for that.

Thanks I did that last year.

but for his 50 th birthday this month all the family wanted to get him gift vouchers , so I surgested ncl vouchers but looking at the website you order and pay for them now and they will be in your cabin on arrival but our cruise isn't till July. And they wanted to put some kind of voucher in is birthday card.

The only thing I could do is buy the vouchers and print out some vouchers to say he will get them on board. Not the same as having the real thing. Just wished hey did a print out voucher as well.

When you order the onboard credit ask them to email you an amenity confirmation. You can print that for him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Hi. We sailing with ncl in June and would like to purchase some ncl on board credit gift vouchers as a surprise for my husbands 50 th birthday . If I order them through the ncl do they post them or is it a voucher that's in your cabin when you arrive on board? His birthday is this month so really I would like they now to put with his present.

I pre-ordered OBC for my husband in October. Besides putting the credit on the account they had vouchers in the cabin with his name on them and the message I'd requested.

THANKS EVERYONE.

I ordered the onboard credit vouchers online then emailed guest services and they sent me a copy so I could put that in with husbands birthday card. Now all the rest of the family are going to order some more for his birthday present,