Just off the Freedom - review to follow

elliebelle

We are on Freedom in 30 days. looking forward to your review. I figured it would show some wear knowing its going to drydock. But we got a great deal on this so no worries. Also don't like the upper deck balconies. They say that is an upgrade but I prefer deck 6 & 7. Quiet and private. 8 gets all the noise from the lido.

We were 8259 - by the elevators but under rooms. It was mainly quiet. At times you could hear some of the music from the lobby, if you are a light sleeper it would be annoying. Otherwise it was very convenient - one deck below the lido and the forward elevators which gets you to the Chic dining room (YTD).

Thanks for what you have posted. The misses and I are sailing on the Freedom Jan. 25 - 8 day. I will make sure to post my thoughts and reviews in a separate thread. Keep your eyes peeled for our thoughts. If someone has a special area of the ship or topic they want answers to, let me know and I will try to get the info or pics. I love the forums but a lot of information is outdated and needs to be updated. :) Thanks again to the OP for what you have posted.

FTTF=Faster to the Fun. Priority boarding, priority tenders etc.

By the way, your screen name caught my eye, my first name is Jamison.

Thanks - I looked into it and made the purchase - so many say they like it and this is the first cruise for our 8 and 10 yo so any shortcuts along the way are worth it for fifty bucks!

My husbands name is Jamison and his last name begins with G - hence JamisonG and I like the sound Jami's Song

Thanks for what you have posted. The misses and I are sailing on the Freedom Jan. 25 - 8 day. I will make sure to post my thoughts and reviews in a separate thread. Keep your eyes peeled for our thoughts. If someone has a special area of the ship or topic they want answers to, let me know and I will try to get the info or pics. I love the forums but a lot of information is outdated and needs to be updated. :) Thanks again to the OP for what you have posted.

We have a pretty active roll call going on for that cruise if you'd like to join us!

FTTF=Faster to the Fun. Priority boarding, priority tenders etc.

By the way, your screen name caught my eye, my first name is Jamison.

Don't waste your money on FTTF. We arrived at FLL on 1/11 at 11:10AM and were on the ship Lido eating lunch at 12:20PM. When we got to the port there was no line at all except for Priority boarding. Our cabin was ready at 1:15PM shortly after we finished with lunch. Saved $100 for our cabins.

Hope you do a review! We will be sailing in June on the 8-day southern. Which side of the ship do you think is better to be on for docking/sights, etc.