We are BOOKED on the Breeze !!!

MuffyKismet

OK we just Booked for the Breeze , September 13, 2014! I have looked at a lot of different threads regarding the Breeze and the food choices , would love to consolidate and start a thread with pics and advice and suggestions and "favorites" about the Breeze. We will be sailing for 8 days, St Maarten, St Kitts, San Juan and Grand Turk, any and all input is VERY Welcome.

Just put in "Steak house" reservations today on John Herald's Blog, we have been at the steak house on 2 other ships and loved it! Any input on this steakhouse is appreciated as well or are they all the same?

We booked the spa rooms!! We enjoyed the Cloud 9 Spa on the dream, is the Breeze exactly the same??

Super excited about all the dining choices! Have never had Guys Burgers or the Bonsai sushi or the Italian dining or the Cantina?? Any input on those and pics I would just LOVE!

We have also done the Chef's table 2X before and loved it but again never on the Breeze, anyone recently do it that can share pics and their experience.

Thanks in advance to anyone and everyone that can send info my way. There are six of us going and 3 or them fairly new to cruising ! SOOO excited for this cruise!!!

Smart choice! The Breeze is a wonderful ship. Just sailed her during Thanksgiving and loved it so much that booked to go on your itinerary in May (spa cabin). Guys Burgers is good, but the fries are great! I didn't get to try Bonsai Sushi but it was always packed when opened. The Italian was perfect. Try the thrill theater "the rides' was the best! For some good laughs the comedy shows were good.

Put my reservations in for the Steak House on John Herald's blog on Friday night, looking forward to my email from the Steakhouse manager :) We have really enjoyed the steakhouse on other ships.

Has anyone done the Chef's table on the Breeze? We did it twice before on other ships and really enjoyed it. If so , can someone post the menu and maybe some pics? ! Thank you.

We loved the Cloud 9 Spa on the Dream , I assume the Spa is the same on the Breeze? My last cruise I decided to have a massage treatment the last day of cruising and added the hot stone therapy and ended up with a 1st degree burn in the middle of my back from one of the stones (6X5 inch) . When I got back down to my cabin I felt an irritation and then felt liquid, my husband quickly told me I have a BIG burn and a bubble. Got dressed and went back up to the Spa to show then right away, the Spa manager was shocked but marched me right down to the ship's doctor to get it looked at and treated. A week later I am still suffering with the burn, went to my Doctor when I ran out of supplies given to me by ship's doctor (2 days later) and she was shocked and said holy mackerel, that is NO small burn , and then had to clean it, treat it and dress it and has been getting it checked by her every 3 days until it heals . She insist I should contact the cruise line.....I told her I already did on board.....she said I should update them, I don't want to get that girl in trouble, she was very sweet and other then the burn the massage was great (one of the better ones I've gotten on the ships). Any thoughts about what I should , do? It will eventually heal and I am not a young girl, so I am not worried about the scar it will leave. It is an inconvenience as I cannot enjoy my hot tub (that I usually use every night) and have to avoid sleeping on my back, but other then that I'm fine.

They did have me write out an incident report on ship and the security looked it over, but that was the end of it (And they did take the massage cost off our bill too, although I did not ask them to). I think I will def skip the hot stone treatments next time LOL

Edited by MuffyKismet