Does any one know?? Legend question.

carnival03

Does anyone know that has been on the Carnival Legend recently if the ship has some sail and sign kiosk locations? I was thinking about setting up a cash account for someone in my party and this would be an easy way to keep an eye on the account and or add cash to it, instead of standing in the long guest services line....

Do anyone know if they have sushi on the Legend??? I read it on vacations -to-go-dot com on their ship descriptions but the Carnival site doesn't seem to mention it. Also why don't they have written description on each ship instead of pictures!

Boow

Yes they do have sushi bar , normally open between 5-8 there is one or two days it is not open , located on the promenade deck behind photo gallery

YEAH!! That is great news. I heard they recently stopped it.

Does any one have recent capers

I've read that they have stopped the sushi bar to accommodate the new fleet wide taste bar! I've read reviews where some say one day during the cruise there is sushi on the buffet. In the Legends dry dock two and a half weeks from now they will be installing Bonsi Sushi on the ship which will be there for the rest of the US sailings, however this is a pay expense.

Thanks for the sail and sign info also! Very helpful! :)

I've read that they have stopped the sushi bar to accommodate the new fleet wide taste bar! I've read reviews where some say one day during the cruise there is sushi on the buffet. In the Legends dry dock two and a half weeks from now they will be installing Bonsi Sushi on the ship which will be there for the rest of the US sailings, however this is a pay expense.

Thanks for the sail and sign info also! Very helpful! :)

We are on the ship 2 weeks from today. I don't want to pay for the sushi--DH doesn't like sushi so he wouldn't go but I love it and usually go down for it by myself before dinner. I hope it is still there....!

We are on the ship 2 weeks from today. I don't want to pay for the sushi--DH doesn't like sushi so he wouldn't go but I love it and usually go down for it by myself before dinner. I hope it is still there....!

You're going to be on the last sailing before her dry dock :) Maybe you'll get lucky and they'll have sushi on the buffet before they install the sushi restaurant!

Have a wonderful cruise!