Carnival Breeze Excursion

Epinz300

My Nativeway review probably doesn't amount to much anymore since it was from 2006. With that said, the tour itself was lovely, but they were so unorganized we missed the beach/shopping time entirely and almost missed the ship. We had to make the bus pull over near the tender pier and run across the street and onto the second to last tender. By the time we got to our room and put our stuff away the ship was sailing. Too close for comfort and the operator kept acting like it was no big deal and saying "island time - see, your ship's still there!" For me personally, I'd find another operator but it's possible they've gotten things straight since then. They had combined our ship with another one that had different port times and I was pretty unimpressed with the owner that couldn't keep track of the port times and seemed utterly confused as to why we were late.

We loved Montero bay. Took the chukka river kayaking excursion. Very stable inflatable type kayak. Great guides and the photographer runs down the bank for awhile taking pictures. You get to pick about 15 pics for $20. Really fun day.

We loved Montero bay. Took the chukka river kayaking excursion. Very stable inflatable type kayak. Great guides and the photographer runs down the bank for awhile taking pictures. You get to pick about 15 pics for $20. Really fun day.

Did you book the excursion through Carnival?

Yes. We did book through carnival. Same area as the zipline. If you combine the two your kayak is only about 10-15 mins then they take you out of the river. The kayak trip by itself is alot longer. Pretty fun. Take cash for a locker. I think $5. You take nothing into the river with you. Also bought a small bottle of rum cream that is yummy.

We've been to Cozumel twice and did both excursions through Carnival.

Loved them both!

1. Mexican Cuisine Cooking & Tasting.

We made a three course meal from scratch, ate it for lunch while enjoying unlimited margaritas and rum punch.

We then got 2 hours of beach time.

2. Amazing Cozumel Race.

Just like the TV show, you solve clues and run around the city solving puzzles.

Two complimentary beverages.

You pay for your own lunch, but it's discounted at the cantina.

Free cab back to the ship.

I hope this helps.

Both were fun but we feel like cooking we got the most for our money.

Lunch, drinks and beach time.

Good luck and have fun!

We were in Cozumel on our last cruise. This is what we did and I highly recommend it...

Go to the end of the pier/terminal and get a taxi cab. Go the "The Money Bar" that is a beach bar. You can rent a locker for $5 and snorkel for free. While we were there some of the tour boats brought people there to snorkel. I had one of the best mojito's I have ever had there and the food (we got a burger) was very good. There are lounge chairs and tables right on the water. Be warned though...it is not a sandy beach. It is a rocky shore but there are stairs down into the water so there was not problems getting into the water. We had a great time and it was very inexpensive. Oh and we also had our own snorkel gear but I think they rent it there if you don't have your own.