Captains Club Question

ICANTWAITTOCRUISE

We are sailing next week on Equinox in AQ. We have sailed maybe 30 days on RCCL and Azamara and thought we were getting some kind of credit or recognition for that on Celebrity. Our reservation says we are select. After this 11 day cruise in AQ and a seven day June cruise in a veranda will we qualify for Elite? I sent an email to captains club about a week ago to ask but have not received a reply.

It all depends how you got to be X Select. Did it get because you were Platinum on RC or did it result from your Azamara cruises. Credits on both are not combinable. I would need to know your actual sailing history to determine this.

Look at your Capt's Club account by logging on at

https://secure.celebritycruises.com/mycelebrity/login.do?cS=GlobalHeader

to see how many points you currently have there, then add 55 points, 11 nights X 5 points, for the AQ cruise and 21 points, 7 X 3, for the veranda cruise. If this totals 300 or more points after the first or both next cruises you are Elite and will have that status on the next cruise..

It all depends how you got to be X Select. Did it get because you were Platinum on RC or did it result from your Azamara cruises. Credits on both are not combinable. I would need to know your actual sailing history to determine this.

Look at your Capt's Club account by logging on at

https://secure.celebritycruises.com/mycelebrity/login.do?cS=GlobalHeader

to see how many points you currently have there, then add 55 points, 11 nights X 5 points, for the AQ cruise and 21 points, 7 X 3, for the veranda cruise. If this totals 300 or more points after the first or both next cruises you are Elite and will have that status on the next cruise..

Thanks, Bob. They have only credited us 60 points for our past cruises (I'm guessing on RCCL) so when I add the 55 and the 21 to that it only comes to 136. We will need another 32 nights (and that would be all in AQ) to get to Elite. Seems like a lot of "work" for a free bag of laundry. :)

Thanks, Bob. They have only credited us 60 points for our past cruises (I'm guessing on RCCL) so when I add the 55 and the 21 to that it only comes to 136. We will need another 32 nights (and that would be all in AQ) to get to Elite. Seems like a lot of "work" for a free bag of laundry. :)

If you only have 60 points on your X Capt's Club account that indicates you only had two old credits from the Azamara cruises since it is part of that program.

Your Select status must have come from you being Platinum on RC Crown & Anchor so you must have at least 30 points on that program. It would be quicker to get Diamond status on RCI, since you get one point per day for a balcony cabin or less and two for a JS or higher. You only need 80 points to get that status on RCI and can use that to get reciprocity Elite status on X. ;)

You can check your RC Crown & Anchor status points at

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/mycruises/login.do?default=false&cS=MHDR

Edited by robtulipe

If you only have 60 points on your X Capt's Club account that indicates you only had two old credits from the Azamara cruises since it is part of that program.

Your Select status must have come from you being Platinum on RC Crown & Anchor so you must have at least 30 points on that program. It would be quicker to get Diamond status on RCI, since you get one point per day for a balcony cabin or less and two for a JS or higher. You only need 80 points to get that status on RCI and can use that to get reciprocity Elite status on X. ;)

You can check your RC Crown & Anchor status points at

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/mycruises/login.do?default=false&cS=MHDR

We have Platinum status and 45 points on C&A.

Concierge give 5 points per night including those on the cruise tour portion. For your 7 days at sea + 4 land days you should receive 55 points.

Thank you. I didn't know if the land portion counted, and now I do. Looking forward to my first X cruise. I think our extended family will enjoy it! As much as I have enjoyed RCI in the past, I think I will like X a little more.

We have Platinum status and 45 points on C&A.

That provides even more reason going for RC's Diamond status is the better way to go.

If you do 35 nights in an inside cabin or 18 in a JS or higher stateroom and you'll be Diamond on RC and Elite on X. ;)

Edited by robtulipe