Past Guest Party

Dare2Believe

We are two past guests sailing with two new cruisers...Can we bring them with us to the past guest party, or no? I assume it is invitation only and that they will be checking for past guest status...just wondering if we can "sneak" them in with us, or if we have to part ways and meet up afterwards.

We are two past guests sailing with two new cruisers...Can we bring them with us to the past guest party, or no? I assume it is invitation only and that they will be checking for past guest status...just wondering if we can "sneak" them in with us, or if we have to part ways and meet up afterwards.

Can you do it, probably.... should you, in my opinion no.. this is a perk given to people who have cruised before with carnival..

I am gold, my Mom is red, going on Victory next week, just the 2 of us for her 73rd b-day, can my Mom come with me to the party?

My husband was red, and I was gold on our last cruise and they let him come with me. From what I gathered, if it was a family member or someone in the same cabin as you, they could come. (He turns gold on our next cruise, so yay!)

My husband was red, and I was gold on our last cruise and they let him come with me. From what I gathered, if it was a family member or someone in the same cabin as you, they could come. (He turns gold on our next cruise, so yay!)

That is good to know, thanks.

The 2nd time our adult kids cruised with us we were excited to take them to the past guest party, but then VIFP was in place and they were only red, while we were gold. We didn't even try to sneak them in. However, since the bartender had given us double drinks, we took them back for DD. :D

Like chair hogs, chair savers, and smugglers, all VIFP Red passengers, attending this elite function, should have to walk the plank into shark infested waters. Just kidding, the waters don't have to be shark infested. :D

Lol good morning laugh their..

Like chair hogs, chair savers, and smugglers, all VIFP Red passengers, attending this elite function, should have to walk the plank into shark infested waters. Just kidding, the waters don't have to be shark infested. :D

Smugglers???

Part ways and meet up later.

Why do people ask here if they can get away with doing something they know is wrong? Does anyone think we here at CC have any control over whether a cruiser can get one over on Carnival (or any other line)? :rolleyes:

Is it wrong for me to bring my husband?

Part ways and meet up later.

Why do people ask here if they can get away with doing something they know is wrong? Does anyone think we here at CC have any control over whether a cruiser can get one over on Carnival (or any other line)? :rolleyes:

My Next Cruise is 8 Days! Woohoo!!! Just made it Phew! That was close.

Not that it would have made a huge difference to my vacation, but it is nice to receive some kind of perk, even if it is watered down drinks, and a sparkly card.

My Next Cruise is 8 Days! Woohoo!!! Just made it Phew! That was close.

Not that it would have made a huge difference to my vacation, but it is nice to receive some kind of perk, even if it is watered down drinks, and a sparkly card.

Fwiw the drinks were STOUT for me last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk