If I were to go to St John....

carribbound

Thanks! It looks like the booth at Trunk Bay opens at 7:30 am. I wasn't sure because many threads I have read, people are taking the 9am ferry over. It looks like there is ferries starting at 7am from Red Hook. I was thinking if we get off the ship ASAP, get the 8am ferry, we could get over there before many other people do, hang out there for a few hours, maybe an island tour then back to the ferry to Red Hook. Thanks again!

Edited by carribbound

Please keep in mind that just because you are scheduled to arrive in St. Thomas at 7AM, does not mean you'll be getting off the ship at 7AM.

The ship has to clear customs. Then, you have the taxi drive to Red Hook and will be waiting there for the next ferry. Then, you get to St. John and will need to take another taxi to Trunk Bay. You'll be fine and certainly not be getting there too early.

LuLu

~~~~

Were going to st thomas in september and have thought about taking a water taxi over to St John and maybe doing a island tour....Our ship docks at 8 am and leaves at 4 so will there be enough time for us to do all that? Have been to St Thomas several times and wanted to do something different this trip...Any help will be appreciated.

Kathy