Breakaway Chair Sizes

Paraveina

Hey! I belong to the not so exclusive club of fatties (or fluffies or whatever word floats your boat) and I'm wondering if all the chairs are going to be comfortable on the Breakaway.

For comparison purposes, my 53" hips fit snugly into a 17" airline seat, but I'm much more comfortable in the seats you would find in a movie theatre (usually 18").

When I was on the Carnival Glory last year I found that the seats in the theatre were closer to the airline seat size and thus didn't find them comfortable, and the only other time I felt pinched was in the steakhouse (but at least there you get ample shoulder room).

Can anyone help me out?

Fluffies, I love it! Don't recall the seating in the theater for Rock of Ages, I was comfortable in terms of my back and stuff (though I'm not part of the Fluffy Club) but if it helps from what I remember, most of the seating on the ship is just like the dining room chairs, open with no arms. The entertainment seating is more caberet style, with small tables and chairs, as opposed to theater style; you will find this seating in Fat Cats and the Comedy Club, etc.

Hope this helps.

I hate theater seating not much room from side to side for the fluffier people but there was a good amount of leg room! Which was good for when people decide they don't like rock of ages and leave in the middle of the show.

So in the theater, I found the actual theater seats to be on the tight side. In the back of the theater there is a row of barstools in front of a small bar and we sat there. The view was totally fine. In Cagney's, if I remember correctly the seats had arms which were no bueno, but they were able to bring an armless chair with no fuss. The seating everywhere else was fine.

Have a great time!

Jen