dvds for Dvd players in penthouse suites

bonniboo1

I tried to find the answer out using the search tool but I didn't find an answer. I will be on the Gem in a Penthouse suite. It has a Dvd player. Do they have dvds to borrow or should I bring some? Thanks for your help.

They have a list of movies to choose from (you can ask your Butler) but if you have faves that you want to watch you can bring your own.

PS we didn't use the DVD b/c we were too busy having fun :D so I can't speak to how good the movies are. :eek:

I just got off the Dawn on Sunday. In our family suite we had a list (back and front of a piece of paper) of DVDs we could request from our butler. The options were pretty good, decently recent movies. We got 21 Jumpstreet one day because our cruise rained almost every day. It took a day or two to get it because they have limited copies, so check out the list early if you know that's something you want to do. You can call your butler for them from like 9am-10pm. The DVD player is built into the tv.